Monday, June 13, 2011

Tentative Decision


This has been a long an ardous journey but tonight I made the decision to move on the 27th of this month. I think I need that deadline to put me into action in terms of the final details of what needs packing etc. It will also allow the mover and the cleaning lady not to feel pressured by the end of the month when everyone moves. However, since I can move in from the 20th I have enough leeway to make it all work out.

To change subject, my stepdaugter who has been living in Bali for the last six months phoned and we had a 2 hour chat. Totally delightful to hear her voice again after so many months. We share such a long history together. 30+ years although we didn't live in the same Province. She was in Love with her Dad and recognized I was as well so we bonded immediately. We both wanted Arch to be happy. It's been a great relationship as had been mine with his other two children.

I have been truly blessed in having so many loving and supportive people in my life. That is what sustains us ultimately.

~ Tutte ~