Saturday, June 25, 2011

Emerging


It's time to count down. Only 2 more days to go before I can extricate myself from the brambles of my current confinement.

It's been a long and very difficult exercise due to my lack of energy, stamina and pain so I am glad I got a head start.

Now the most difficult job is ahead of me and that is packing all the crap we don't know what to do with and doesn't fit in a box.

All else is in place in terms of Utilities, PC, etc. for the day I move in. I know for sure my priority is to get my PC and TV set up first since those are my comfort zones. I will be unpacking and cleaning for days/weeks to come but I will need my evenings to relax....and escape.

Have not been able to sleep very well but expect that will shift once I can wake up with the sun shining in my face. That is my desire and should be possible in my new location.

Will update as things progress.

~ Tutte ~