Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Date


On our first date, my husband had a yellow rose bud in hand as he greeted me. Coincidentally, I wore a navy dress with tiny yellow rosebuds.

They became our symbol of love and needless to say were incorporated in my wedding bouquet and all the decorations.

On our first wedding anniversary I sent a bouquet to his office with the same flowes included in our wedding. Shortly after I received the same and assumed the Florist had made a mistake. I phoned and was told it had been delivered to the correct address, Needless to say, my husband had had the same thought. How synchronistic was that?

In my last letter to Arch the week he died, I included a yellow rosebud. The circle was complete. I will always treasure this flower for the Love it represents to me.

~ Tutte ~