Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My World


Our living spaces can become nurturing homes for our bodies and Souls when we make sure that our surroundings accurately reflect who we are as individuals and who we aspire to become; no matter how positive and creative you may be in your inner world, if your home or work surrounds are contradictory or present energetic barriers, you are like to find it difficult to manifest all that your desire.

By paying attention to the flow of energy around you, you can align your inner intentions with your outer realities to make your life a conscious act of creation.
~ Unknown Author ~

A comfortable home and a nesting place is what we all need. For some it is a mud hut and others a million dollar mansion. So much depends on our expectations and the culture we live within. But a place of comfort is absolutely necessary. A mud hut is far preferable to lying under goat skin on the desert floor.

My space is so incongruent to every home I have ever lived in and what I can no longer deal with regardless of my level of patience. 6 Years is too much and my life is getting shorter. I am finally able to embrace MOVING. I no longer have any choice if I want to remain mentally intact. I will insert a quote below I just received that provides some insight for me. In fact, it has left a huge impact and ties in with what I have learnt through A Course in Miracles. Will expand further when I have time to let it integrate. For the moment, it seems to all make sense.

~ Tutte ~