Friday, September 3, 2010

Don't Push


Too many rejections so I learnt the hard way. I was just reaching out in my grief and naiveté via Emails. I have never phoned, whined or complained, to anyone ever. I was shocked by the response. But at least some people were honest and told me they couldn't handle it. Proves that old saying of you find out who your friends are when times get tough. I have discovered mine. It was a huge disappointment needless to say. I must however add, that a few who have been unable to be present emotionally have reached out financially over the years and their gifts have been very much needed and appreciated.

The reason I have shut off my phone and isolated myself. I won't allow myself to share my feelings any more for fear of more rejection. Writing that was a lightbulb moment since I handn't thought of it on those terms before. But of course it is what I have done with my Nemesis.

~ Tutte ~