Saturday, June 26, 2010

Self Respect


I Truly Love and Respect Myself being fully aware of all my shortcomings and weakness and forgive myself as I continue to work on improving them. I recognize the Strength, Courage, Perseverence and Determination that resides within me along with my ability to extend Love, Compassion and Empathy. And there is still a glimmer of Hope and Optimism. I have definitely not achieved perfection but I am progressing along the path of Personal Growth. Without my hardships, I wouldn't have achieved what I now possess and what has become a part of my character. I still have a long way to go. It's a difficult journey but it was never promised to be easy. Goes back to the old saying of what path we choose to take. I know which one I chose in my youth without realizing how difficult and painful it would be. But, I have no regrets. It's not about my physical life, never has been but rather my Spiritual life. What I learn in this dimension will serve me well in the next.