Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick


I had hoped that I would be able to treat myself by quitting and I did for 2 days. Felt quite proud but today, I experienced the trick of my own thinking and rationalization. I just couldn't keep it up. Perhaps because I have not been sleeping due to a pinched nerve in my neck and that seems enough stress to deal with for the moment. This problem has been going on for weeks so must see a chiropractor ASAP. My back is tied in knots on either side of my spine and my shoulder and upper arms are on fire. It feels much like a ruptured disc but less severe. I have Spinal Stenosis due to all the scar tissue built up over years of suffering from 5 ruptured discs in my lower back. The worst pain I have ever suffered.

Hope to make another attempt to quit shortly. I have to. Can't afford to smoke.

~ Tutte ~