Saturday, April 23, 2011


I have had to let go of the clock in terms of when I hand in the termination of my least since my back is not improving. I have a difficult time getting up or standing erect so there is no way I can continue packing or lifting boxes. From past experiences with my back, I know it can take a few weeks for it to heal so I made the decision to postpone my move for a month. In the big scheme of things it really doesn't make much difference but will alleviate any further stress from feeling pressured to pack and look for an apt. Perhaps it came as a blessing in disuise in that the right apt. for me won't be available until June. I hope that is the reason.

~ Tutte ~