Tuesday, April 5, 2011


I am slowely moving forward towards the light of my escape as I continue to pack. It's a difficult task as I can only pack one box and then sit down for 10 minutes. However, no doubt by the time this is done, I should be much stonger on every level. So glad I didn't put a time frame on this move. It will take as long as it takes. Baby Steps but ever forward and I feel good about seeing empty spaces.

I had the profound pleasure of seeing my oldest son Shaun today. This after a year. He appeared very happy to see me with a smile from ear to ear and gave me a huge hug when I left. Not sure what his problem is except that he told me he has become a recluse and doesn't talk to many. I can certainly relate as my phone is still off the hook. However it warmed my heart and reassured me that our relationship is fully in tact.

Then went to see my MD who continues to provide me with free drugs via samples. What a sweetheart he is! I hope he never retires even though he is getting close to that age. He has been my Medicinal angel for the last 15 years.

~ Tutte ~