Sunday, February 13, 2011

Change of Thinking


For so long I have had the belief that smoking is the only form of comfort I have left and what a huge sacrifice to give it up after 58 years. Can't even enjoy food any longer.

With my new found hope for a brighter future and knowing I will have to move into a NS space, my attitude is changing, however slowly. I have cut down by half and will continue to pursue by whatever means so I can finally kick this habit. It will provide me with a huge sense of freedom and accomplishment when I finally do. Not to forget savings. I have tried willpower but that isn't enough. Any habit has to be replaced by something more enjoyable.

I expect I will discover what that is shortly as long as I can retain my sense of Hope for the future. I need that as my incenstive.

~ Tutte ~