Sunday, October 31, 2010

KISS


I was surprised to come across this image and quote tonight since it is such an affirmation to me.

Several months after my beloved Arch died in the living room, (I was absent for 5 minutes when the nurse arrived at the moment of his death.) I dreamt twice of being in his presence when he died. The first was quite natural and normal but the second was extraordinary in that we were sharing a kiss as he died and I Inhaled his last breath.

I woke up in a state of utter disbelief, amazement and confusion. But felt very reassured that our souls would be bound together forever. I know they are without any understanding of the hows and whys. Perhaps they always have been and we are just reconnecting repeatedly. When two people have loved each other unconditionally to the depth that we did, then what could ever seperate that? Nothing regardless of our challenges and hardships managed to, this time.

Perhaps they never have and we just keep reconnecting to help each other in the lessons we need to learn for our souls growth. Whether that is right or wrong doesn't matter to me. I choose to think that is the way it is meant to be. What other purpose could there possibly be for life and our existence?

Love is ALL THERE IS!!!

~ Tutte ~