Friday, October 1, 2010

Insomnia - a note I made to myself last December


Am I F..ked up or what?

I went to bed at 3 am this morning and woke up feeling so glad when I looked at my bedside clock and saw it was 5. I couldn't believe I had slept for so long but relieved I had bypassed another day of daylight. I woke up to the sound of a black choir singing beautifully in my dream. I thought that sure beat any alarm clock which I don't use anyway. It was dark outside as it was 5 pm. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, got my coffee etc. and then I sat down at my PC as I usually do and checked my Email and there was nothing new. That didn't seem right so I checked the clock on my PC. Yep it's 5 alright but it's in the morning and means I have only slept 2 hours. What a huge disappointment. What will I do now? I guess I only have one choice and that is to hit the sack again. But.....can I sleep? I guess I will find out. I feel so let down.

~ Tutte ~