Friday, September 10, 2010

My Mouth and Tongue


Have no idea what is going on these last 2 weeks. I am Severely plagued by my tongue and mouth problems. I am ready to cut out my tongue if that would provide relief. It feels like a cotton swab with astringent is constantly being applied and I feel a burning and dryness. It seems to get worse after I eat. I attempt to appease it with gum, ice cream, candies, anything to get my saliva flowing. The benefits are short lived. 30 minutes maximum. At the same time I get unbelievable cravings and butterflies in my stomach. I don't know how to relieve those. I so detest this level of suffering. It was much easier to deal with the pain and immobility of arthritis. This is unrelenting and a pill won't help. Only peace of mind will and I have no idea how to attain that since I constantly live with a heightened sense of stress and fear.

~ Tutte ~