Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crossroads


We all face this choice countless times throughout our lives. The straight and narrow which is playing it safe or the long and winding road that requires taking risks and far more courage. My Father was a risktaker as was my husband and there is no doubt I have a similar Gene. I have never played it safe for the sake of external security.

Since I was a little girl, I knew I was very different and would have to follow my heart and I have without regrets even if some of my decisions have led me to the place I find myself in today. I took risks in order to experience and extend unconditional LOVE. The lessons I have learned and the depth of my wisdom and understanding has grown exponentially. LOVE REALLY IS ALL THERE IS!!!

It is the ultimate comforter as we age and face our mortality and what keeps me going. Had my life been focused in the externals, I would have committed suicide a long time ago. My memories of being loved and loving continues to sustain me.

~ Tutte ~