Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time According to My Perception


In my perception, TIME is measured by relationships, milestones, emotional and physical events. All contribute to create our memories. The days in between seem to get lost in the ether of the mundane. There is no question that my memories are based in the occurrences that had the greatest impact. Some negatively but just like with Pain that are quickly forgotten, they disappear into the ether. In youth IMO, they are what shape character, personality and build self-esteem.

In the last 13 years, I have experienced so few Memorable Events that the years have been a vacuum devoid of anything but the mundane. I hope that whatever time I have left will be provide a few.

I suspect I had some idea when in my youth, without any real understanding, I made a decision to live life to the fullest, taking many risks with great adventures while I had the opportunity. I was aware that some would come with the cost of emotional pain and immediate security. I took responsibility for anything negative that happened to me. Therefore, I never became a victim. I have no Regrets or Guilt.

It seems to have paid off in terms of the Memory Bank I have today from which I make daily withdrawels and that provide me with some level of comfort.

~ Tutte ~