Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dreamtime


Thank God for my ability to Dream and remember. Have no idea why I have this ability but couldn't live without them. I seem to enter into other dimensions of relationships and creativity. I suspect that the world I now live in, is the worst dream of all. The Nightmare. An illusion. In the Realm of my Dreams, I discover who I really am. Free of mental and physical pain, youthful, agile, and supremely creative. Have the ability to do anything from sports, design, writing music etc. etc. etc. Most importantly, I am always at Peace. I participate as an illusive character and my Observer is ever present from a distance. I have absolutely no Ego investment in anything. That's where I want to reside. I expect, some day I will and leave this Nightmare behind.

~ Tutte ~